With a collection of advanced features for live performers and MIDI studios, the XP-10 packages outstanding performance in an affordable instrument. The XP-10 features an arpeggiator that syncs to MIDI and a special “X-Dual” function which allows radical sound variations and brand new tone possibilities by blending upper and lower Tones.
- 28-voice polyphonic, 16-part multitimbral synthesizer
- 594 sounds: 338 Tones and 16 rhythm sets, 256 User Tones and 20 User rhythm sets
- GM/GS compatible
- Arpeggiator and X-Dual functions
- Built-in serial computer interface
- Redesigned modulation lever
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilties can be found in the RS-5 64-Voice Synthesizer.